Since these images were taken, we have refurbished The Lower Hall. New Pictures to follow.
Our Lower Hall is a smaller room, situated under the auditorium. It is ideal for:
- meetings and conferences,
- birthday parties, and
It can also be used as an extra changing room, if required for larger productions.
The Lesser Hall is available to hire at a very low rate, and comprises the following features:
- Interactive Screen (Additional Charge)
- Speaker System with MP3/USB Playback
- Seating for approximately 30-40 people
- Movable chairs and tables
- Full height mirrors
- Traditional Piano
- Direct entry from side access road
- Bar facilities – provided by the Albert Hall Management Committee (extra charges may apply)
Unfortunately there is no disabled access to The Lower Hall. We are looking into this, however due to the listing status, and limited funds, it is proving a difficulty.
The Lower Hall uses the Toilet facilities upstairs in the foyer.
To book, or find prices for the lesser hall, please visit our how to book page.
Our ‘AhBar’ is located in the Lower Hall. We serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks. The bar is manned by our volunteers, and is available for most performances.