Since these images were taken, we have refurbished the lesser hall floor.
Our Lesser Hall is a smaller room, situated under the auditorium. It is ideal for:
- meetings and conferences,
- birthday parties, and
It can also be used as an extra changing room, if required for larger productions.
The Lesser Hall is available to hire at a very low rate, and comprises the following features:
- seating for approximately 30-40 people
- movable chairs and tables
- full height mirrors
- direct entry from side access road
- bar facilities – provided by the Albert Hall Management Committee (extra charges may apply)
Unfortunately there is no disabled access to the Lesser Hall. We are looking into this, however due to the listing status, and limited funds, it is proving a difficulty.
To book, or find prices for the lesser hall, please visit our how to book page.
Our ‘AhBar’ is located in the Lesser Hall. We serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks. The bar is manned by our volunteers, and available for most performances.