- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 4pm on Sunday 14th May. One (1) winner will be selected at random by The Albert Hall at 6pm and the winner will be notified by 7pm on Sunday 14th May.
- Should the recipient not contact us to arrange their prize by 12pm on Monday 15th May, another winner will be chosen at Random.
- We will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- If you have already purchased Tickets, we are unable to refund you for them.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- Members of The Albert Hall Management Committee, or their close family members are prohibited from entering this competition.
If something doesn’t make sense, if you’d like more information, or have a question to ask, please contact us at email@example.com