Booking the Albert Hall
The Albert Hall is a community space, and Anyone can hire it at a modest rate. We can host small parties, and meetings, all the way up to large events with a total of 454 people!
Available upon request
The following options may be available for an additional charge. Please discuss with the booking secretary, when making your booking:
- Bar facilities – provided by the Albert Hall Management Committee
- Lighting and sound technician
- Followspot operators
- Front of house team – there is no charge for this service. Please inform the booking secretary when booking, if would like to use this service. This will give us time to arrange it.
Please see our scale of charges. Additional charges for the above will be discussed, at the time of booking, with the booking secretary.
Terms and Conditions of hire
Please see our terms and conditions. By hiring the theatre, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of hire.
Ready to book?
Update (May 2023): Due to the stretched demands of the committee, we will not be taking any further bookings for events prior to April 2024. This is with the exception of Paranormal Investigations, as we do have some space left for these.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
– The Albert Hall Management Committee.
If you’d like to book The Albert Hall, or have any further questions, please contact our booking secretary, Ben:
📧 Email: email@example.com
Due to work commitments, it’s no longer possible for the Booking Secretary to answer emails, during the day. Please leave a message, and he’ll get back to you, within 72 hours.
The Albert Hall Booking Process
- Read through our Scale of Charges, and Conditions of Hire, to ensure you agree with our charges, and conditions.
- Take a look at our Calendar, to check for suitable dates which are available. Please note: Whilst the date may not be booked out on our system, we may already have a booking being processed.
- Contact our Booking Secretary using the above details, to enquire about your chose date/s.
- The Booking Secretary will be in touch as soon as possible, to discuss the hire with you, and pencil in dates.
- Please complete the relevant booking forms, found below, and return it to our Booking Secretary.
- You will then be sent a Booking Confirmation, and Deposit Invoice.
- Once the invoice is paid, your booking will be fully confirmed.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to get in touch.